EDUCATION AND CAREER
Félicie Burelle graduated from the ESCE Business School and holds a graduate degree in business and finance from London South Bank University, as well as an MBA from the Instituto de Empresa Business School in Madrid.
After beginning her career at the Plastic Omnium group in 2001 as accounting manager at a subsidiary of the Auto Exteriors division in Madrid (Spain), Félicie Burelle moved to the Mergers & Acquisitions department of Ernst & Young Transaction Services in 2005.
In 2010, she returned to Compagnie Plastic Omnium and took over the Strategic Planning and Commercial Coordination department of the Auto Exteriors division, also joining its Executive Committee.
Félicie Burelle has been a member of Burelle SA’s board of directors since 2013.
In 2015, she became Strategy and Development Director of Compagnie Plastic Omnium and has since been a member of its Executive Committee.
Félicie Burelle was appointed as Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Compagnie Plastic Omnium on 1 January 2018 and then named Managing Director effective 1 January 2020.
- First appointment to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 28 April 2022
- Expiry of current term of office: 2025
Principal position outside Bouygues SA
- Managing Director of Plastic Omnium SE
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- In France: Director of Burelle SA, Burelle Participations, Compagnie Plastic Ommium SE and CIC Lyonnaise de Banque.
- Outside France: Director of Plastic Omnium New Energies SA (Belgium).