Bouygues is the fifth largest construction group in the world.
Bouygues is the fifth largest construction group in the world. As a developer, builder and operator, it is active in building and civil works, energy and services, property development and transport infrastructure.
Population growth, urbanisation and new environmental imperatives are generating significant needs worldwide in terms of complex buildings and infrastructure (new build and renovation). In line with the advent of digital technologies, consumer expectations and habits are also changing. In this context, the Group is in a good position to provide full-service solutions as well as innovative and high value-added services. Its positioning and many strengths mean that it continues to be a key partner for its customers.
Bouygues has set five key priorities for its construction businesses:
- Lead the market for the construction and renovation of buildings and infrastructure
- Support our customers to reduce their own carbon footprints
- Lead the market for urban design and development
- Transform our construction methods
- Integration and development of Equans, a new global leader in energies and services
- Identify new growth areas in Bouygues Construction’s building and civil works activities
- Pursue growth momentum at Colas by expanding its international network via external growth and by making optimum use of its industrial activities
- Turn sales and profitability around at Bouygues Immobilier
TF1: Market leader in French television
TF1 wants to positively inspire society by informing and entertaining as many people as possible. As France’s leading TV media group, it keeps pace with the way people view and consume content (catch-up TV, enhanced services, and Salto). It has strengthened its presence across the entire value chain investing in new growth-potential sectors such as content production and digital media. Furthermore, TF1 has committed to cutting its carbon footprint and raising awareness about environmental issues among its viewers.
- Keep pace with changes in how video content is consumed and monetise these new practices
- Continue Newen’s expansion, particularly outside France
Bouygues Telecom is a major player in the French telecommunications market, harnessing the very best technolgy to bring prople closer together for the last 25 years.
It provides high-quality networks, products and services tailored to the needs of its 26 millions customers. As a socially responsible business, Bouygues Telecom facilitates access to more sustainable digital services for all. The company is seeking to consolidate its position in the buoyant French market through its “Ambition 2026” stratégic plan, which aims to accelerate its growth by focusing on three major priorities.
Below are the strategic priorities it has set for 2026:
- Become the number 2 in mobile as recognised by customers
- Gain an additional 3 millions FTTH customers
- Double market share in fixed BtoB and become a fixed wholesale player
- Continue integrating BTBD and onboarding its customers
- Continue increasing the value-added of the mobile customer base by boosti,g the value proposition
- Ramp up the marketing of FTTH
- Increase irs share of the fixed BtoB market by five points by 2026