Accessibility - Compliance statement
The Bouygues group is committed to making its web site accessible, in accordance with Article 47 of Law n° 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions [soon]
This accessibility compliance statement applies to its web site Bouygues.com.
Bouygues.com is not compliant with RGAA 4.0 standards at Double-A (AA) level due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis shows that our web site complies with 43% of RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) criteria.
The test results:
- 37 non-conformities
- 28 conformities
- 41 non-applicable criteria
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons.
Several non-compliances are described in this document, some of which are repeated on several pages:
- The colour contrast of certain images, links and text is insufficient.
- The mega menu cannot be browsed using the keyboard arrow keys.
- Videos do not have subtitles or audiodescription.
- Certain links are not accessible: no link text or appropriate label.
- PDF format files must be accessible.
Exceptions for unreasonable load
No identified exception
Content not subject to the accessibility requirement
There is no content that is not subject to the accessibility requirement
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on 20 April 2020
Technologies used to create this website:
Web page testing was carried out using combinations of the following user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome + web inspector
The following tools were used for the assessment:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Website pages that underwent compliance testing:
- Home page
- Group strategy
- Senior executives
- Share price
- Press office contacts
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are unable to access content or a service, you may contact the webmaster to be guided to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another format.
Contact Kathleen Chotard at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be used in the following case:
You have reported an accessibility problem to the webmaster that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services on the website, and you have not obtained a satisfactory answer.
- Write to Défenseur des droits
- Contact the representative of the Défenseur des droits in your region
- Send a letter (freepost, no stamp needed if posted in France) to Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07
To download the compliance statement, click here.