The Bouygues group is committed to making its web site accessible, in accordance with Article 47 of Law n° 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions : 2020-2022 Accessibility Plan.link to the accessibility plan, PDF, 302KO
This accessibility compliance statement applies to its web site Bouygues.com
The Bouygues website site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 76,39%:
- 55 compliant criteria
- 17 non compliant criteria
- 34 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images in the content are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The contrast of the text against the background is insufficient.
- The video on the home page has no text transcript.
- The labels of some of the links do not make it possible to understand their destination and function.
- The information that the link is to the current page is given only by the colour.
- Some sub-menus do not work correctly with keyboard navigation.
- The titles of the different sections are not in title tags.
- Some fields and their labels are not associated through a for attribute.
- The focus path is not always consistent.
- Euronext framework and Price Lookup:
– The complex data table in the Price Lookup frame does not have a summary.
– Table headers and cells in the Price Lookup frame are not correctly associated.
– The tab bar in the Euronext framework is not compatible with assistive technologies.
– The date picker elements of the Price Lookup frame are not accessible with the screen reader.
– The slider buttons of the Euronext frame are not accessible with the keyboard.
– The screen reader does not vocalise the display of the stock exchange information of the Euronext and Price Lookup frames.
– The screen reader does not vocalise the labels of the radio buttons of the Euronext and Price Lookup frames.
– Price Lookup frame captions are not correctly associated with their radio button group.
– After a wrong entry in the date field of the Price Lookup frame, there are no suggestions for data types and formats.
– Several interactive elements in the Euronext frame are not part of the tab order.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the accessibility requirement
There is no content that is not subject to the accessibility requirement
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was made on 20 May 2022.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Home page
- Contact us
- Site map
- Message from Martin Bouygues
- Who we are
- Climate strategy integrated into the group’s strategy
- Board of directors
- Martin Bouygues
- The share
- Financial figures
- Calendar & contacts
- Promoting each employee’s career development
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
This procedure is to be used in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.