EDUCATION AND CAREER
Pascaline de Dreuzy holds an EMBA from HEC and a company director diploma from Sciences Po-IFA, and has completed the financial analysis and corporate valuation modules of the Corporate Finance Certificate at ICCF-HEC. She has worked in many different spheres, each of which tackles core human issues. By transposing her experience between sectors, she has created synergies between apparently unconnected fields. She was the Chair and founder of P2D Technology, a company that combines human and digital in preventive medicine for certain illnesses and the remote monitoring of vulnerable patients. She has built bridges between industry and healthcare by identifying new technologies and promoting the use of artificial intelligence. She provides support and invests in health care start-ups. From 2011 to 2013 she was a doctor-manager at strategy consulting firms (ANAP, Arthur Hunt). She was involved in the corporate world from an early age as a director of one of the family holding companies that controls the PSA group. She is extremely committed to corporate governance: at the end of her term of office on the Board of Institut Français des Administrateurs (French Institute of Directors) she joined the institute’s expert groups on ESG, Integrated Reporting, Risk Appetite, Family Company Governance and the Role of Boards in Climate Issues; she also heads up one of the Institute’s training modules. She was awarded a diploma for Coporate Governance and Climate at Université Dauphine-PSL in June 2022.
A doctor at Hôpitaux de Paris, Pascaline de Dreuzy has been overseeing innovative and pioneering cross-functional projects at the Necker-Enfants Malades hospital group for more than 25 years. She has taken part in crisis management seminars with SAMU de Paris (first responders), PGHM de Chamonix (mountain rescue) and GIGN (the French police elite tactical unit). She is a Knight of the Légion d’Honneur.
- First appointment to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 22 April 2021
- Expiry of current term of office: 2024
- Number of shares in the company (at 31/12/2021): 750
Principal position outside Bouygues SA
- Company director.
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- Director, member of the CSR ommittee and of the Investments and Shareholding Committee of Peugeot Invest.
- Director, member of the Audit Committee of the Séché Environnement group.
- Member of the Expert Committee of the Innovation Investment Fund (life sciences, digital and ecotechnologies) at BPI France.
- Director of the Fondation Hugot of the Collège de France and of Fondation Mallet.
- Member of Cercle Charles Gide – Protestants pour une économie responsable.