Education and career
Edward Bouygues is a graduate of ESSCA, Angers (specialising in banking and finance) and holds an MBA from the London Business School. After having spent five years as a works supervisor and in sales at Bouygues Construction, he joined Bouygues Telecom in February 2014 in the Marketing department. He was then appointed as the head of services, content and product design, before being appointed CEO of RCBT (Club Bouygues Telecom store network) in February 2017. Since 2019, he has been a member of the Bouygues Telecom Executive Committee. In February 2021 he was appointed Chairman of Bouygues Telecom.
Principal position outside Bouygues SA
- Chairman of Bouygues Telecom.
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Chairman of Bouygues Telecom Flowers and Bouygues Telecom Initiatives.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bouygues Europe (Belgium).
- Chairman of Bouygues Développement.
- Director of the Bouygues Telecom Corporate Foundation.
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- Chairman of Eole.
- Director of Heling.