Education and career
Edward Bouygues is a graduate of ESSCA, Angers (specialising in banking and finance) and holds an MBA from the London Business School. After having spent five years as a works supervisor, and in marketing at Bouygues Construction, he joined Bouygues Telecom in February 2014 as Head of Marketing. He was then Director of Marketing, with responsibility for services, content and product design, before being appointed CEO of RCBT (Club Bouygues Telecom store network) in February 2017. Since 2019, he has been a member of the Bouygues Telecom Executive Committee and Vice-President of Development since February 2021. On 17 February 2021, he was appointed Deputy CEO of Bouygues.
- First appointment to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 21 April 2016
- Expiry of current term of office: 2022
- Number of shares in the company held by SCDM (at 31/12/2020): 92,500,000
Principal positions outside Bouygues SA
- Vice-President of Development at Bouygues Telecom.
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Standing representative of SCDM on the Board of Directors of Bouygues.
- Director of Bouygues Telecom.
- Chairman of Bouygues Telecom Flowers and Bouygues Telecom Initiatives.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bouygues Europe (Belgium).
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- Director of Heling.