We are particularly keen to promote the professional fulfilment of our employees, who number nearly 120,000 and are the Group’s most important resource and the source of its diversity.
- We strive to encourage the integration of all talents and thus to guarantee equal opportunities for all;
- We are determined to ensure the safety of our employees and work actively to protect their health and prevent all work-related accidents;
- We are mindful of the quality of life at work and are rolling out connected and innovative environments;
- We are active in recognising and developing talents by providing mechanisms to enhance their skills sets;
- We offer rich and varied career paths, we train and reward both individual and collective achievements.
Our company culture draws on the expertise of our people, on their entrepreneurial spirit and on their ability to meet new challenges. It is also based upon human resources management founded on the three principles of respect, trust and fairness.
The Bouygues group’s vision of the company by Francis Bouygues