Because of how, why and where it operates, the Bouygues group’s people are its most important resource. The nature of their commitment and of their mindset is therefore essential to performance. The Group therefore makes it a priority to encourage them in their careers and value everyone’s contribution, regardless of background, education or profession.
Bouygues uses three drivers to boost its role as a responsible employer:
1. Promote each employee's career development
- offer rewarding career paths and mobility between subsidiaries;
- adapt to changes in the world of work to boost individual and collective performance;
- The Bouygues group has been certified Top Employer 2020. It is the only French group to obtain this certification for all its subsidiaries.
- promote diversity and equal opportunity in every policy
2. Reduce the risk of workplace accidents by implementing dynamic health & safety policies in all activities
Frequency rate of workplace accidents
Scope : global, Bouygues group employees
3. Ensure promotion of the fundamental conventions of the International Labour organisation (ILO), respect for human rights in all the countries where the Group operates, and compliance with the principles of the United Nations Global Compact
 Number of accidents involving time off work x 1,000,000/number of hours worked. The auditor indicates that it has obtained reasonable assurance
for the 2019 indicator.