A vibrant eco-system with unique advantages
To boost its innovation potential, Bouygues can call on its vast global ecosystem, spanning over 80 countries and bringing together internal and external partners.
- Two technology intelligence offices: Winnovation in San Francisco and Bouygues Asia in Tokyo
- Partnerships with the best universities worldwide such as MITb
- Active dialogue with over 1,300 start-ups
- Investments in promising start-ups through five institutional funds run by the Group.
- Participation in forward-looking, innovative initiatives such as Futura Mobility, which bring together companies operating along the mobility value chain, and Impact AI, a think-and-action tank that investigates the ethical and societal issues posed by artificial intelligence and sponsors innovative, difference-making projects.
This structure is fertile ground for generating fresh ideas and developing new types of business.