Bouygues draws on the skills and expertise of its people to add value to the products and services it offers in each of its activities. It aims to:
- strengthen its position of a world leader in building and civil works, in energy, and in transport infrastructure;
- maintain its leadership in the French media industry;
- and underpin the spread of digital technologies in the telecoms sector for the benefit of customers and end-users alike.
A stable ownership structure that secures the long-term vision
One of the main features of the Bouygues group is its special ownership structure featuring two major shareholders:
- SCDM (a company controlled by Martin and Olivier Bouygues), which owns 21.2% of the capital and has 29.2% of the voting rights, and;
- its employees, who own 19.3% of the capital and have 25.6% of the voting rights.
This structure is a result of Bouygues’ desire to give its employees a stake in the success of their company. It is now the CAC 40 company with the highest level of employee share ownership, which both reflects and strengthens the commitment of its workforce. Bouygues’ ownership structure enables it to enact its strategies over the long term.
STRATEGIC FUNDAMENTALS AND DRIVERS
Bouygues aims to share the value created by the Group with its stakeholders both regularly and over the long term. That is why it has set a target to generate free cash flow recurrently and strives to retain a healthy balance sheet.
- Businesses that generate growth over the long termand diversification of activities
- Recurrent free cash flow generation
- Growth of the Group and sharing of value
- Strong financial structure
To contribute to achieving value creation over the long term, all of the Group’s Business segments share a certain number of strategic drivers:
- Tight control over the value chain
- High value-added products and services
- A selective long-term presence in international markets
What the Bouygues group does
It is the Bouygues group’s firmly-held belief that meeting essential day-to-day needs with an ethical and responsible attitude helps drive improvement for society as a whole. As such, the aim of its Business segments is to provide innovative solutions that improve people’s daily lives.
MAKING LIFE BETTER EVERY DAY
is what drives the Group’s people
Driven by a thirst for excellence and challenge, they create, with passion and a sense of respect, the solutions that will achieve this, and make the four following pledges to provide: