Education and career
William Bouygues graduated from the London School of Economics and Political Science in Economics and Economic History. Following work experience in various construction businesses, he joined Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France – Rénovation Privée in September 2011, where he held the post of works supervisor for two years. Drawing on this experience, he then joined the sales teams within the same entity until December 2016, when he moved on to Bouygues Bâtiment International in the structure and development teams. In March 2018, he became Smart Office services manager at Bouygues Energies & Services. Since January 2019, he has been property development manager at Linkcity (Bouygues Construction) for Paris and the Hauts-de-Seine department.
- First appointment (William Bouygues) to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 11 June 2018 (SCDM Participations has been a director since: 21/04/2016)
- Expiry of current term of office: 2022
- Number of shares in the company held by SCDM Participations (at 31/12/2019): 100,000
Principal positions outside Bouygues SA
- Property development manager at Linkcity (Bouygues Construction) for Paris and the Hauts-de-Seine department.
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Director of Bouygues Construction.
- Member of the Board of Bouygues Immobilier.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Francis Bouygues Foundation.