Chief Financial Officer
Education and career
Pascal Grangé has a master’s in management, a master’s in law and a DESS postgraduate diploma in finance. He joined the Bouygues group in 1986 as finance manager of Dragages et Travaux Publics. In 1987, he moved on to the Bouygues group’s International Finance Department, then joined Screg as Chief Financial Officer in1995 before serving as Chief Financial Officer of Stereau and Saur France. He became Chief Financial Officer of the Saur group in 2000. He was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Bouygues Construction in 2003, before being promoted to Deputy CEO in 2008. In March 2015, he was appointed Deputy CEO with responsibility for Strategy and Finance, Information Systems, Concessions and Strategic Reflection on Property Development at Bouygues Construction. On 1 October 2019, he was appointed Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer of the Bouygues group. On 17 February 2021, he was appointed Deputy CEO of Bouygues and he will continue to serve as Chief Financial Officer for Bouygues.
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Standing representative of Bouygues on the Boards of Directors of Bouygues Construction, Colas, Bouygues Telecom and TF1.
- Standing representative of Bouygues on the Board of Bouygues Immobilier.
- Chairman the Board of Directors of Bouygues Europe.
- Chairman of Uniservice S.A.
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- Standing representative of Bouygues on the Board of Directors of Alstom.