Telecoms Development, CSR and Innovation
Education and career
Edward Bouygues is a graduate of ESSCA, Angers (specialising in banking and finance) and holds an MBA from the London Business School. After having spent five years as a works supervisor, and in marketing at Bouygues Construction, he joined Bouygues Telecom in February 2014 as Head of Marketing. He was then Director of Marketing, with responsibility for services, content and product design, before being appointed CEO of RCBT (Club Bouygues Telecom store network) in February 2017. Since 2019, he has been Director of Strategy and a member of the Bouygues Telecom Executive Committee. On 17 February 2021, he was appointed Deputy CEO of Bouygues, with responsibility for Telecoms Development, CSR and Innovation.
- First appointment to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 21 April 2016
- Expiry of current term of office: 2022
- Number of shares in the company held by SCDM (at 31/12/2020): 84,692,925
Principal positions outside Bouygues SA
- Director of Strategy and a member of the Bouygues Telecom Executive Committee
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Standing representative of SCDM on the Board of Directors of Bouygues.
- Director of Bouygues Telecom.
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- Director of SCDM.