Education and career
Cyril Bouygues is a graduate of Institut Supérieur de Gestion (ISG) and holds a Harvard Master in Public Administration. He held the post of works supervisor at Bouygues Construction, then head of projects at Bouygues Immobilier, before becoming Director of hydrocarbon exploration and production projects at Investaq Energie (SCDM group) in October 2014. Since October 2016, he has been Head of Strategy and Development at SCDM Energy Limited.
- First appointment to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 21 April 2016
- Expiry of current term of office: 2022
- Number of shares in the company held by SCDM Participations (at 31/12/2020): 100,000
Principal position outside Bouygues SA
- Head of Strategy and Development at SCDM Energy Limited (United Kingdom).
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Member of the Board of Bouygues Immobilier.
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- Director of Perinti Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Director of Amis de la Fondation Jardin Majorelle (Morocco).
- Founder of the Be Brilliant philanthropic endowment fund (Paris, France).