Education and career
Charlotte Bouygues graduated from Babson College in the United States, where she specialised in strategic management. She was product marketing manager at L’Oréal in the United States for three years, before joining TF1 Publicité in September 2016 where she held a post in advertising sales for two years. She then joined the programming teams, in charge of programming for the TF1 channel. She has been a Director of E-Commerce at Aufeminin since September 2019.
- First appointment (Charlotte Bouygues) to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 11 June 2018 (SCDM has been a director since: 22/10/1991)
- Expiry of current term of office: 2022
- Number of shares in the company held by SCDM (at 31/12/2019): 79,892,925
Principal positions outside Bouygues SA
- Director of E-commerce at Aufeminin.
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Director of Bouygues Telecom.