Education and career
William Bouygues graduated from the London School of Economics and Political Science in Economics and Economic History. Following work experience in various construction businesses, he joined Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France – Rénovation Privée in September 2011, where he held the post of works supervisor for two years. Drawing on this experience, he then joined the sales teams within the same entity until December 2016, when he moved on to Bouygues Bâtiment International in the structure and development teams. In March 2018, he became Smart Office services manager at Bouygues Energies & Services. In January 2019, he became property development manager at Linkcity (Bouygues Construction) for Paris and the Hauts-de-Seine department. In March 2021, he was appointed Executive Vice-President in charge of strategic projects in the commercial property division at Bouygues Immobilier, before becoming, in June 2022, Senior Vice-President, strategic projects in the commercial property division at Bouygues Immobilier.
- First appointment to the Bouygues Board of Directors: 11 June 2018
- Expiry of current term of office: 2025
- Number of shares in the company held by SCDM (at 31/12/2020): 100,000
Principal position outside Bouygues SA
- Senior Vice-President, strategic projects in the commercial property division at Bouygues Immobilier.
Other positions and functions in the Group
- Non-voting director of Bouygues Construction.
- Member of the Board of Bouygues Immobilier.
- Chairman of SCDM Développement.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Francis Bouygues Foundation.
Other positions and functions outside the Group
- Director of Heling.